Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Is It Day? Is It Night? Is It Bedtime or Naptime?

My children's internal clocks are still having a hard time readjusting. They both seem to go to bed easy enough, at about 10 PM, but 1 1/2-2 hours later, they are both ready to play! Two nights ago, I was up with them until 3:30-4 AM and last night I was up with them until at least 2:30 AM. Thank goodness we have the spare bed in Thomas' room...I haven't let them go downstairs and play...no we just go in Thomas' room, shut off all the lights and I hope that they'll get bored enough and go to sleep again. The good news is that they are starting to wake up at a more normal time in the morning (I wake Toby up), so I am hoping that very soon it will all come together. And then it will be time to get them back to going to bed a little earlier (I prefer them to be to sleep by 8:30 PM). One hurdle at a time...

Until later,

Emily

0 comments: