Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thomas' First Day of Primary School (Kindergarten)


We had a successful first morning of school. Thomas ate a complete breakfast, his teeth are brushed, his face is clean, he didn't trip and rip a hole in his jeans, we remembered to take pictures and we got to school on time...actually five minutes early! I think I even remembered everything he needed. Yep, pretty sure of that!


Since he's only been there about forty minutes, I don't know how the day will go. But, he seemed fine when we left. There were no tears, on his part, or hesitation. He seemed quiet and shy but didn't have a problem saying goodbye. So we kept it brief and then we left. I did better then what I thought I would. Yes, a few tears were shed, but I held it together pretty well, I think.


Until later,


Emily

5 comments:

jlk said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

How very grown up Thomas is. I know he will do just great. Eating lunch should be his only challenge. Hug the schoolboy and Toby. Happy 10th Anniversary to you two. Love Always Mom

sues2u2 said...

He looks so adorable! Oh & from your Mom's comment - Happy Anniversary!

Felicity said...

He looks so cute and ready. I'm sure he's having a great time.

Oh, here's the post that talks about sending them to school. http://wonderhouse.blogspot.com/2008/07/crossing-rubicon.html

I hope you all have a fun day!

Alison said...

He looks so cute and so grown up!