Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Long-Sleeve Weather

I don't know why I am at all surprised by the fact that my family and I are now dressed in long sleeves and long pants. After all, it was like this when we arrived here one year ago...yet, this morning as I poked my head outside and realized I would have to put away the outfits that I picked out for the boys last night and choose something else, I did find myself thinking, "It's only mid-August, this just isn't right!"

Until later,

Emily

5 comments:

jlk said...

Honestly, I would love long sleeves right now. I just get so tired of summer.

Anonymous said...

It was 90 degrees in Lewiston today. It is supposed to cool down this weekend to the mid 80's there is a cool front coming through. I am a summer person. I love this weather hope it last a long time. Hug the boys and take care Love Always Mom

sues2u2 said...

I'm ready for a trade. It's muggy & ugly here. In the low 90's but ridiculously wet. I feel like we're back east again!

Alison said...

Wow, I cannot believe that. I was feeling bad that it will be September soon and start to turn cold...sorry your warm weather is gone.

Anonymous said...

As pleasant as the cooler weather is I always dread when I have to get out the long sleeves, sweatshirts etc. because it means the dreaded winter is coming.