Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Toby and his Curly Hair




Toby has curly hair. It's not super-duper curly, but it is does have some curl in it. It is especially curly if it's wet or he is sweaty or I put some product in his hair when it is wet. Now maybe because I am a licensed cosmetologist, I take some things for granted, but I cannot believe how many people remark about his hair and then want to know "how I did it?" A friend of mine at church today said, "Oh, I tried to do my son's hair like that, but it would never work, how did you do it?" Her son has stick-straight hair. I mean...for the lack of a better phrase...well, duh!!

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should tell them it's a family secret that has been handed down through years. Not just he was born with curly hair. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom

Anonymous said...

Seriously he is so cute!