Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Holiday...but Not Really!

James has tomorrow off from work because it is an American holiday. Thomas, however, now that he is in school and his school follows more of the German calendar, does not have the day off of school. So, while it is a holiday, it kind of isn't...the time that this will be the weirdest will be on Thanksgiving Day, when Thomas has school. We've already talked about this, though, and it might turn out OK. Thomas can go to school, we can cook all day, pick him up from school and then have Thanksgiving "dinner" at about 4 PM.



Until later,



Emily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have my computer back!! I lost the power supply and all of my friends blogs are listed on this one. I was lost!!
Thanksgiving would be odd in another country. Does that mean no Black Friday too?
love ya
mlk