Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A New Record!

I got up this morning and checked my blog and was surprised to see so many comments! I think it is a new record for me! I also got a few "comments" in my email! Thanks for all the suggestions. Some of them are still too fancy for my Thomas, but I know you all are just trying to help me find a peanut butter-less substitute! I really appreciate it! It's also made me think that maybe it's time for me to buy some of those foods that Thomas hasn't liked in the past. You know, sometimes trying it again really does work. If not, Toby will probably eat it, that's what I'm finding in my household!

And, if I never find a healthy "main dish" that Thomas likes he'll be perfectly happy with just eating all the "side items". He wouldn't be the first kid to come home with everything eaten except his sandwich! And like my mom said, then I'll just have to feed him his peanut butter sandwich at home for his "after-school snack".

This situation still stinks, but it will be OK.

Until later (and thanks!),

Emily

0 comments: