Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Monday, January 28, 2008

A Blog Break

Beginning this Tuesday (tomorrow) until at least the weekend, I will not be posting anything new. The reason: because tomorrow morning, I will be publishing my "2007 Update" for all my New Year's card recipients to read. I want to leave it as my top blog, so that people not familiar with the blog format won't have a hard time finding it.

So, I will either take a break entirely, or I will continue to post, but will save the posts until later rather than publishing them right away.

Have a great week, NKOTB forever... and until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

About your sign off, your Dad called them Boys on the Block. He said Boys around the Block-Boys in the Block-He was trying to remember what they were called. It was funny because after he kept saying boys this and boys that I had to think for a moment what they were really called. Enjoy your break. Hug the boys. Love Always Mom