Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Friday, January 25, 2008

I Love the Feeling of Relief!

This week, I have accomplished or completed three tasks that have kind of been hanging over my head and I am so relieved to be done with them:

1) My Relief Society lesson last Sunday. I worried a lot about it. I always do. But, it ended up being an awesome lesson and it's over!

2) I filled out and gathered up all the necessary items for Thomas' school application and handed it over to James to fax it in (he did it at work because there was one more step involving $ that he had to talk to someone about). International applicants are encouraged to apply from Jan-Mar, and the decisions will be made at the end of March.

3) I stayed up until 1:00 this morning "doing" my New Year's cards. A couple of weeks ago, I managed to get about one dozen sent out but then I had to keep putting the rest off. All the addressing, stuffing of envelopes, and sticking stamps on envelopes really takes time, especially when you send out almost 100! James is going to drop them off in the mail today. Hopefully this morning since I want them out before the weekend (our mail doesn't go out on Saturdays).

Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! One list down and I am sure you have already started a new one. Mine is so long I have started two lists things that I need get done and one with things that might get done someday. Hug the boys. Hope you are feeling better. Love Always Mom