Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Going Down Memory Lane...


Thanks to YouTube, I have been able to watch all the old New Kids on the Block videos. I have to say I love the song and video to "Step By Step". Another favorite song was "Tonight". I can still sing along with all those songs and remember the words AND I can still try to pretend to be able to hit the high notes like little Joey Joe in "Please Don't Go Girl". Aah, the memories!

Until later,

Emily

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what are you doing up this late? It is 4:10 my time. What those New Kids have done to you. go to bed. Sweet Dreams about the New Kids I am sure. Hug the boys Love Always Mom

Jeannie said...

YES, I hope they do come in concert. Maybe they will be back together and on tour when you come to the states. I'm sure KBL will be the first one in line for tickets.(are you up for that KBL?) I'll have to check out YouTube for some of their videos. Thanks for sending me down Memory lane.

Alison said...

OK, you are a nut!! I still love the Millie Vanilly ?SP? songs. How funny...Memories!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to this one! I was in love with them all......

Anonymous said...

Noway, NKOTB are back together. I just now realized that I was KBL. Heck yeah I'll be in line for tickets.

DanceNplay said...

YES!!! I love them! That's so hilarious!! I was so in love with Jordan Knight!! haha