Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Setting the Record Straight...

Somehow, in both my "Utah loop" and my "Maryland loop" there is a little confusion about how many times James and I have moved since arriving in Germany.

So, for the record, we have only lived in one place since we arrived on August 10th!

I could go on about what the future could hold, but since we change our minds every other minute about even extending for the third year...I'm not going to go into the fact that James' work is relocating down the road in late 2009...or sometime in 2010...or maybe not until we are definitely out of here....OK, so I went into a little...

But the crucial points are: the future is too unknown and distant to really obsess over it and we've only lived in one house since we got here!

Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you were to keep moving around you would never have to really care about unpack those last boxes. You would only need the basic things and leave the rest boxed. Sorry no excuses someday you will need to go through them. Hug the boys, I'll talk to tomorrow. Love Always Mom

jlk said...

For the record, I was not confused :) Where would his job be relocating? Somewhere nice and lovely, like Provence? Or sunny, like Spain? Or even more dour, like Hungary?

Anonymous said...

Wow, I must have not seen something because it never occurred to me you may have moved again!! Or is it because I know if you did move more....we would read about it in a very animated tone!!
love ya