Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Monday, January 21, 2008

Tooth #9,

As I said, I discovered the swollen area in Toby's mouth this morning. But, there absolutely was no tooth! So, tonight after waking from his second nap, James held Toby's face toward a light and said, "Hey, Emily, come here, I think Toby's tooth has come up!". I naturally thought he was dreaming...but I went over anyway to check it out...and you know what? James was right! Toby has tooth #9, or his first "dog tooth" poking out of his swollen gums!

Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kurt informed me it is called a premolar. He just had a root canal in his on Thursday so he knows. I am glad it is through. I hope tomorrow will be better. I'll call you in the morning. Hug the boys. Hope you get a good night sleep. Love Always Mom